Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our June calendar is full!



Check out our crazy schedule!

June 2nd: Taylor's (My niece) B-day
June 5th: Suzi's B-day
June 7th: Jackson's B-day
June 15th: Jen's(My sister)Wedding Anniversary
June 16th: Our Wedding Anniversary (8 years, by the way!)

So, we had the kids' birthday party (Jackson & Taylor) and I made both of their cakes. (As you can see we had a Dora/Diego theme.) Soon we are celebrating my birthday...oh so not looking forward to being another year older!

Happy Birthday to Us!

On top of all of that, Rylee had her final recital yesterday at The Little Gym. She did great and was so excited to receive a rose from Daddy and Gigi.













2 comments:

The Barkdull Family.... said...

I am just looking at your post finally! I don't get on the internet very often so when I do I try and catch up with everyone---yes, it does sound like your June is crazy! Congratulations on 8 years--and your bday too :)

Hilty Sprouts said...

Those pictures are precious! Rylee has a great smile!