Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where does the time go?

So sorry, so sorry. I haven't blogged for awhile now. Shame on me! Well, I went to post this morning and guess what....drum roll.....I don't have my memory card to my camera! I left it at my grandma's. So I am posting without pictures. I probably am breaking some cardinal rule that says the only "true" bloggers post pictures too....well nanny, nanny this time I don't have pictures! Just close you eyes and imagine. Wait, open your eyes so you can finish the rest of this post!

Let's see......we have had Father's Day and Adam got a new BBQ. Yippy! We have gone camping twice now! The kids were mud balls but they were content to have sand in their underwear and dirt up there nose. If they're happy, mom's happy! The bathtub had a really gross and grimy black ring when they were finished scraping the dirt off!

What else? Um...Rylee found a praying mantis in our flower pot yesterday and it has become her new best friend. She couldn't wait this morning to go out and see if her "frying man-tees" was still there. Sure enough it was! Your world is right side up when you find a creepy bug!

We are leaving on Sunday for a week. We are camping in McCall this year. Usually we have a week's vacation at the Oregon coast, but the gas prices are crazy. It would deplete my parent's retirement fund to pull their trailer down there so we could camp! I would rather they keep their money so they don't have to live with us when they are old and needing their toenails cut for them!

So that about sums it up. Rylee is thrilled that her friend Sophia invited her to her birthday party. She can't wait for her own so she can invite all of her friends (Sophia included!). She even has invited kids off the street. You think I am joking, but this is no joke! What will I do when children from unknown places and planets shows up at my door? Do I turn them away or make my house into a orphanage? Hopefully, I won't have to find out. We have had a long talk about not inviting anyone until she asks me first!

I promise pictures next time!

Okay...now you can close your eyes and create pictues in your noggin about the Kramer post!

No comments: