Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sometimes it sucks to be a woman...but the reward is great!


It is so funny. I checked my friend Aimee's blog and she got the same e-mail forward I did and posted it on her site...so I thought I would do the same.

Remember when you were in labor and how it all went down?



How long were your labors?
Rylee: 22+ hours
Jackson: 4 1/2 hours

How did you know you were in labor?
Rylee: My water broke Thanksgiving night (almost 3 weeks early!) at 10:00 and I delivered her at 8:16 the next night!

Jackson: Rylee woke me up at 6:30 am and I was in labor! Went to the hospital and was dialated 7 centimeters!


Where did you deliver?
Rylee: St. Luke's (downtown)
Jackson: St. Luke's (downtown)

Drugs?
Rylee: I finally had an epidural 16 hours later...still had 6 hours to go!

Jackson: He was drug free. He came so fast the doctor wasn't even in the hospital yet!

C-Section?
Neither

Who delivered?

Rylee: Dr. Carter
Jackson: Dr. Anstine


I want to hear everyone's saga!

1 comment:

The Barkdull Family.... said...

I don't think I realized you went to the OBGYN center. Who is your regular doctor there? Dr. Anstine was one of my best friend's sisters when I was in junior high --she's from Lewiston(Suzanne a.k.a. Dr. Anstine was much older at the time). I'm glad you posted your story--that's why I posted mine so that other people would do the same!