Friday, October 3, 2008

'Lil Monet!

Now that Rylee is in school, Jackson and I have lots of fun at "school" too! He now knows his alphabet, shapes, colors, and we are working on numbers. He can count to 15, but doesn't know what the numbers look like. He thinks a number 3 is the letter E! But for a 2 year old, I think he is doing great! I am so terrible though...when you have your first child, you are so excited to have them try everything and anything. Their first food, first word, first step, first art project, first learned letter....well, their have been a few times that you just forget to have your second child "try" anything!

I got out the paints the other day and thought "Oh my God! I have never let this child paint!" So terrible, I know. (Just kidding!) Needless to say, Jackson had a ball painting. Now he begs to do it everyday that "Sissy" is in school!

No comments: